Friday, June 25, 2010

Interviews and Camping


All of us at an Everett Aqua Sox Game (farm team for the Mariners).

Yesterday and today I was able to have some school interviews...finally! Yesterday I interviewed for a 2nd grade position at Clark Elementary and today I interview for a 3rd grade position at Newcastle Elemenary. I hope I get at least one of these schools to want me so I do not have to deal with the stress and worrying of finding a job. Both schools seem very promising and have a good repertoire with the state and district. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that I get at least one!

After my interview today we are going camping at Icicle Creek which is on the other side of the Cascade mountains. I am very excited to go camping since it has been awhile since I have...I got new mountain climbing boots and a new jacket for the cooler weather..I am ready! I hope when we come back on Monday I will have good news from a school that wants to hire me!

Also pray that Steve starts getting interviews soon....he scored really high on his Public Safety test and we're hoping that gets a fire department to call and request to meet with him!
Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment