Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Early Birthday Riley!



I was getting a little bored with our blog template so I decided to change it to something more summery and pretty. Don't you like it?? I'm still trying to figure out how to create a larger picture banner to go on the top of the blog....if you have advice please let me know!

Riley bear's birthday is also tomorrow. He will be 4 years old...wow how time flies.

Today we've decided to take a break from packing and relax by my mom's pool. This is supposed to be the last day in the 90's for Tucson. So we are taking advantage of it before it is in the 100's for about 3 months constantly.

Countdown to Seattle: 7 days/1 week.....eeeek!
Can't wait for the cooler temperatures where I can enjoy the summer outside hiking and camping all summer long!

No comments:

Post a Comment