Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I GOT THE JOB!!

Yes...I am finally employed again! Last Friday I had an interview for a 3rd grade position at Newcastle Elementary...and I nailed it! Now I have a huge weight that has been lifted off my shoulders and I can now relax until mid-August when I have around 100 trainings to attend. Here is a picture of my new school:

Now we are waiting on Steve to either get an interview with a FD or get hired onto an ambulance company.

We had a wonderful past weekend camping at Icicle Creek. We were able to get some warmer temperatures, visit the Bavarian village of Leavenworth, and let the dogs have fun rolling around in the dirt and swimming in the ice cold river. Here are some pictures from our weekend.























On a last note...Steve will be turning 30 this weekend!! We'll be having family and friends over to celebrate! I cannot believe he is out of his 20's...I met him when he was 21 and I cannot believe how much we've grown together...Happy Birthday Babe!! And also I hope you all have a great and safe 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment