Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hawaii Pics...finally!

Us on our Kauai Vacay


Yes, I know it has been over a month now since I last blogged. I was getting ready to go to Hawaii, the last of my summer. I was busy with my master's class...as I still am now, and I was mentally preparing myself to go back to work.  I had a fabulous trip to Kauai with my family!! We had so much fun exploring the sights, eating wonderful food (we even watched our tuna being slaughtered right at the butcher), spending time with family, getting a nice dark golden tan before I head back to the gray Seattle, kayaking, and having tons of fun! Now I've been back to work for 3 weeks and am finally starting to settle down with my life.....and now we're moving!! Steve and I will be moving back to Maple Valley September 30th into a large house!  We found a great steal of a house, that is currently cheaper than the little townhouse where we are living. This weekend we started packing, and it is coming along smoothly.

Anyways, here are some highlights from our Hawaii trip.....can I please go back soon?  I miss it already! :(


Abby and Jim at Waterfall

Emily looking at the sunset

the family on the beach coming back from Waimea Canyon

We like it a lot here in Kauai!!

Magpie loved to swim...everyday!

Us at Ke'e Beach

Na Pali Coast...this is what I picture heaven to look like

Queen's Bath Waterfall

Queens Bath...we went here like 8 times, and saw sea turtles every time!

A Monk Seal came on the beach to have a little nap

Ocean Stream...Tunnels Beach
The Girls having fun!!
~Steve and I will definitely have to come back!! :) Wonderful Trip


No comments:

Post a Comment