Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer is here!


Since I've been on summer vacatation I have yet to be productive on our packing situation. I have watched way too much TV and have definitely caught up on my Zzz's. I have also been battling another horrible sinus infection and I have been trying to get better before the move. Steve and I have also hit the pool a few times at my moms so we can get our last "Arizona Glow" before the heat gets too extreme. The next few days we are seriously going to start packing. Since today it's supposed to be 100 degrees we figured we should start and stay inside for the day. This is one of the reasons why Steve wants to go because of the blistering heat! He can't stand it since he's used to milder summers in Seattle. I will leave you with some pictures of our past lazy summer days.

Countdown until Seattle: 14 days! 2 weeks left to pack!!

Have a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment