Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


Steve and I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all of our wonderful Moms that we have. Between us we have several moms, stepmoms, and mom-in-laws. We just wanted to say we love you Mom (Ellice), Mom (Eileen), Abby, Toni, and Brenda. We love you guys so much and we wanted to say thank you for everything you have done for us in our lives.

Well I only have 9 days of "teachable moments" with my students and school and then we only have 32 days until our official move! We will be Seattle-ites soon enough! Next weekend we will be having a large garage sale full of old furniture and excessive trinkets to sell! If you are in the area don't feel afraid to stop by and buy some cheap items!

We will also be packing up our stuff after school has been let out for the summer, after I've packed up my classroom, and we will be cleaning up and painting the house to get ready for our renters. Hopefully our house will be rented fast!

I hope all of the Mother's have a nice and relaxing day today with all of your loved ones!

Now back to Steve and I watching Top Gun....

No comments:

Post a Comment