Thursday, December 23, 2010

Season's Greetings!

(Steve's photo while snowboarding at Crystal Mountain...day after Thanksgiving...so beautiful)

I hope you all are enjoying this holiday season as much as Steve and I are!  Buddy is doing much better...regarding our last post...and is getting back to normal.  He is walking stronger and isn't as wobbly as he had been before.  I have definitely been enjoying my break from work and have been making myself very busy!  I've been catching up on my reading, shopping, cooking christmas cookies, wrapping presents, and enjoying my time with our family.  Steve and I were able to use free movie tickets today that I had gotten from a student.....a word to the wise....DO NOT go and see "How do you know"...I thought I was going to vomit at the end of the movie.  The plot was horrendous and I thought it would never end.

Anyways...I thought I would share with you some pretty pictures Steve has taken during the break...
Me, and the wonderful and talented Molly Keegan!  She's one of my students and Steve and I went to see her debut in the Nutcracker!  She was a beautiful snowflake! Way to go!
Our beautiful mantle in our house.  I just love decorating for Christmas!
Our decorated tree....I really do like having a real one!! It's very local!!
At Koriann's house.  We had a lovely early Christmas dinner...Hope you're enjoying St. Louis!

The following pictures were taken just a block from our house.  Since we live close to Lake Washington, there is lots to see and do.  There are a couple of restaurants and a pier to go and enjoy the scenery.  They also had done quite a lot of Christmas lights up for others to enjoy!









The last picture is an ornament that I had gotten for us while we were on our honeymoon in 2007.  Steve thought it was funny....he has truly become a great photographer these past few months.  I hope he enjoys my presents I had gotten him this year.  Tonight we're going to downtown Seattle to take more pictures and to go see the lights on the famous "Candy Cane Lane".  I am very excited!! 

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season...Relax, Eat, and Enjoy time with loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment