Thursday, August 26, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy....

Sorry it has been way too long since I have blogged! It has been over 2+ weeks since my last blog and I have been very busy! Since August has started it has been a whirlwind of agendas, to do lists, and moving into my new job. I have been busy organizing my classroom, arranging furniture, hanging up my posters, laminating (waiting for it since I can't do it myself....not necessarily a bad thing), making labels, and have had long hard discussions with my printer about working correctly especially right before school starts (we've been fighting recently). On the bright side I do have such a nice wonderful team to work with who have been helping me out...copying things for me, buying me latte`s and helping me plan what I will be teaching this year. I have been in and out of meetings for the last 2 weeks and I usually come home drink wine, eat dinner...pass out. So that is why I haven't blogged in awhile.

Steve has also been extremely busy at work too. He drives all over the Seattle area everyday transporting patients to outpatient care facilities. He's been working lots of overtime this past week and a couple of times got home at 10 or 11 at night.

Since I haven't posted what we've been up to I will put up some pictures from our camping trip, around Seattle, and our day trip to Poulsbo. This weekend we are going to the John Mayer/Keith Urban concert at the Gorge and we are very excited for it!

Countdown to school starting: T-minus 5 days......eeeek!!

Have a great Friday/weekend!

















No comments:

Post a Comment